This is the Linux app named Java Open Particle System whose latest release can be downloaded as jops-editor-win32-0.50.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Open Particle System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Open Particle System
Java Open Particle system is a Java based particle system simulation library. Is has a GUI, done in SWING to build your own particle systems and save/load them. The file format is a simple zip file with a XML file inside. It has a Swing Editor too. The p
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jops/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.