This is the Linux app named Java OutlookExpress Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as OEReader-1.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java OutlookExpress Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java OutlookExpress Reader
The Java OutlookExpress Reader is a package that allows the reading of .dbx files, the format used to store OutlookExpress emails and folders.
The main reader class loads all the data from a given .dbx and parses it, allowing easy access to information through public variables and classes.
This is an implementation of the work done by Arne Schloh (http://oedbx.aroh.de/).
- Uses only standard Java libraries
- Easy access to message and folder data in Outlook Express Files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-oe-reader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.