This is the Linux app named Java QQ Library whose latest release can be downloaded as jqql.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java QQ Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java QQ Library
jQQl is an implementation of the QQ client protocol written in Java. It is intended to be easy to use and get you up and running with a QQ client asap. This is a fork of LumaQQ, written in English.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jqql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.