This is the Linux app named java-shortkeys whose latest release can be downloaded as kbhook.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named java-shortkeys with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A shortkeys manager
Compared to other similar keyboard hook tools, this one is simple to use.
There is no need to record commands keystroke, since a simple syntax allows to write these in a file. This shorkeys file can also handle unicode data allowing complex characters.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-shortkeys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.