This is the Linux app named Java XSI Library whose latest release can be downloaded as joXSI-binary.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java XSI Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java XSI Library
joXSI is a .XSI 3D model file importer for Java. The goal is to have joXSI support everything in the .XSI file format, including inverse kinematics and skinned animation. joXSI is used in Wurm, which is a community-centric fantasy Java MMORPG.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/joxsi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.