This is the Linux app named JavaHttpUploader whose latest release can be downloaded as jhu-0.6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaHttpUploader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple app that enables user to send big files (2GB) to other computer over http. With this software you can start and resume the uploads. The files will be break into binary parts, then joined again at the end of transfer in the target computer.
- Uploads big files over http
- Supports upload resume
- Tested on Linux, Unix and Windows
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javahttpuploade/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.