This is the Linux app named JawFlow whose latest release can be downloaded as jawflow-test-xpdl.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JawFlow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JawFlow is a Workflow Engine partially conformal to WfMC directives, written in Java using JMX technology. It understands XML Process Definition Language and can be customized with activities written in Java or in any scripting language supported by BSF
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jawflow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.