This is the Linux app named JBrickBuilder whose latest release can be downloaded as ldrconn.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBrickBuilder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JBrickBuilder is a Java based virtual building with LEGO bricks.
Full 3D view and editing for models and sub-models, fast and easy to use.
- Java based, works on any platform with JVM 6 or newer
- Easy to use
- Autoconnect bricks
- Reads DAT, LDR, MPD, LCD, L3B file formats
- Uses Standard LDraw part library
- Save in LDR or MPD format
- Flexible parts editing
- Building step editor and player
Education, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbrickbuilder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.