This is the Linux app named JBrowser-Wrapper whose latest release can be downloaded as jBrowser-Custom.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBrowser-Wrapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION*Edit* I am currently putting this on hold. Will update the project once i work out a few kinks.
This project intends to provide more added functionalities to JBrowser project (https://code.google.com/p/jbrowser/)
This project was done for one of my projects at work. I just thought it would be great if others can also use it.
Project icon created by: Visual Pharm - http://www.visualpharm.com
- Navigation bar
- Search Bar to highlight search terms
- View Source with Search
- Easy access methods
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbrowserwrapper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.