This is the Linux app named JCLALwebservice whose latest release can be downloaded as JCLALwebservice_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JCLALwebservice with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This work is part of the area of Artificial Intelligence, in particular in the field of machine learning. The web service is built to facilitate the use of JCLAL in applications developed in any programming language. Users should know only the basic format to send and receive requests.
- Machine Learning
- Active Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Support: The web service is easy to assemble. It only requires a web server to put it to work.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jclalwebservice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.