This is the Linux app named jCLS whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jCLS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WARNING: This project is under hard development and not intended for productive use yet but only for discussion.
jCLS helps to create and maintain fine detailed component libraries for EDA tools like Altium Designer. It provides tools for data generation for masses of single parts from only the most necessary informations. Having good maintained and rich described and voluptuous detailed component libraries needs normally masses of time, work and discipline. jCLS comes here to save you from the molesting parts of this job.
Feature in progress:
-Some graphical improvements
-Some improvements in the file format
Features added in next Release:
-Better libraries with library browser
-Save and load libraries from a file
-Export library data to csv files
-Automatic Update Notification
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jcls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.