This is the Linux app named jDip: A Diplomacy Mapper and Judge to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jdip-1.7.0-PR2-install.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jDip: A Diplomacy Mapper and Judge to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jDip: A Diplomacy Mapper and Judge to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:jDip is a tool for mapping, managing, and adjudicating Diplomacy games. It has a simple but powerful graphical interface, with a richly customizable map display. Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Solaris are supported. Over 25 variants are supported.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.