This is the Linux app named jDiveCalc to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jDiveCalc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jDiveCalc to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jDiveCalc to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA scuba diving calculator for mobile phones. If your mobile supports java (j2me) and you are a certified scuba diver, you can use this software to compute your pressure groups up to three dives per day, according to the US Navy tables.
- compute pressure groups in recreative scuba diving (metric style)
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdivecalc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.