This is the Linux app named jEasy Extensible Proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as j2ep-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jEasy Extensible Proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jEasy Extensible Proxy
DESCRIPTIONJ2EP is a reverse proxy running on a J2EE engine. The proxy is written in java and was originally designed with Tomcat in mind, but any engine should work fine. A set of basic mapping rules are included but they can easily be extended to your own needs.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j2ep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.