This is the Linux app named JeeLink for HomeSeer whose latest release can be downloaded as JeeNodeforHomeSeer_1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JeeLink for HomeSeer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JeeLink for HomeSeer
JeeLink for HomeSeer is a project to integrate JeeNodes in HomeSeer. Connect and configure multiple devices to a JeeNode and manage them from HomeSeer.
- Autonomous functioning JeeNodes
- Status updates in HomeSeer
- Change behaviour of JeeNode from within HomeSeer, without connecting the JeeNode to the computer
- Configure security settings of JeeLinks en JeeNodes from within HomeSeer
- Periodically status updates and immediate status updates
Information Technology, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jeeseer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.