This is the Linux app named Jenetics: Java Genetic Algorithm Library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jenetics-4.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jenetics: Java Genetic Algorithm Library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jenetics: Java Genetic Algorithm Library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe source code has been migrated and is now hosted on Github: https://github.com/jenetics/jenetics
Jenetics is an advanced Genetic Algorithm, Evolutionary Algorithm and Genetic Programming library, respectively, written in modern day Java. It is designed with a clear separation of the several algorithm concepts, e. g. Gene, Chromosome, Genotype, Phenotype, Population and fitness Function. Jenetics allows you to minimize or maximize the given fitness function without tweaking it. In contrast to other GA implementations, the library uses the concept of an evolution stream (EvolutionStream) for executing the evolution steps. Since the EvolutionStream implements the Java Stream interface, it works smoothly with the rest of the Java Stream API.
- evolutionary algorithm
- genetic algorithm
- genetic programming
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jenetics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.