This is the Linux app named JFlightLog-Pilot Log Book Flight Logbook whose latest release can be downloaded as JFlightLog_2.17_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JFlightLog-Pilot Log Book Flight Logbook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JFlightLog-Pilot Log Book Flight Logbook
JFlightLog is a FREE, graphical pilot log for Ms Windows and others(it's java). Saves as Excel XLS, PDF, CSV or TXT. Imports CSV from other logbook programs or spreadsheets. Prints entries directly. Auto-creates charts for visualizing flight times.
Aerospace, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j-flightlog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.