This is the Linux app named jg3d to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jg3d.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jg3d to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jg3d to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Pure Java implementation of an interactive 3d graph rendering engine and editor using a spring embedder algorithm. Nice looking sterile real time 3d environment. Feel free to extend our project and build something awesome, just let us know please :D
- Does NOT depend on any 3D-Library like jogl etc
- Pretty fast for graphs up to 500+ nodes
- Clean UI but still feature rich and fun to play with
- Easily embeddable!
- Short code, simply sexy ;)
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jg3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.