This is the Linux app named JGame - a Java engine for 2D games to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jgame-20120810.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JGame - a Java engine for 2D games to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JGame - a Java engine for 2D games to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:JGame is a small multiplatform 2D game engine. It runs on the Java JRE 1.3+ platform, the J2ME (MIDP2.0/CLDC1.1) mobile platform, and the Android (2.1+) platform. It provides a very high-level framework for "classic" type arcade games.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgame-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.