This is the Linux app named jGameBase - Universal Emulator Frontend whose latest release can be downloaded as jgamebase0.71-3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jGameBase - Universal Emulator Frontend with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jGameBase - Universal Emulator Frontend
jGameBase is a Java port of GameBase, a fully-featured retro-gaming emulator frontend and game database utility (e.g. GB64 Collection of C64 games). It supports virtually any emulator for any system and has versatile database searching and filtering. There are databases for Apple II, Atari ST, Coleco ColecoVision, Commodore Amiga, Commodore C64, Commodore VIC20, Nintendo NES, Nintendo SNES, and Sinclair ZXSpectrum.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgamebase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.