This is the Linux app named jGetFreeProxyList whose latest release can be downloaded as jGetFreeProxyList.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jGetFreeProxyList with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis Java library help when your app need a list of able to work proxies. Just add jGetFreeProxyList to your progect, set up settings if you want and run it. According to settings, after 5 or more seconds you get list of tested free proxies.
For example, your app have to send a lot of HTTP queries for some hosts, but you dont want do it with one IP address to refuse yours ban by IP. You import jGetFreeProxyList into your app, run it in other thread, set up settings and set handlers. Afterwards jGetFreeProxyList receives list of free proxies from sites you set up in settings, make test for every IP and give you list of tested proxies into yours java code. Amount of threads and timeouts can be set up too.
WHATS NEW IN v.1.1:
- added feature to set up RegExp pattern to parse page with proxies;
- now, it is possible to stop running process;
- handlers for exceptions became more reliable and deeper;
- errors collection became more detalized;
- development regime is avaliable n
- Get list of proxies from public web sites
- Test each proxy
- With ability to setting up rules to parsing of pages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgetfreeproxylist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.