This is the Linux app named JHylaFAX - Java HylaFAX client whose latest release can be downloaded as jhylafax-1.4.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JHylaFAX - Java HylaFAX client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JHylaFAX - Java HylaFAX client
JHylaFAX is a platform independent client for HylaFAX that runs on any Java 6.0 enabled platform. It is capable of sending faxes, displaying server status and received faxes. It has a small footprint, starts up fast and features a sleek user interface.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jhylafax/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.