This is the Linux app named JIIC: Java ISO Image Creator whose latest release can be downloaded as iso9660.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JIIC: Java ISO Image Creator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JIIC: Java ISO Image Creator
DESCRIPTIONJIIC is a streaming-based Java implementation of ISO 9660 for creating CD-ROM filesystem images
- Joliet support (long file names)
- RockRidge support (Unix permissions etc.)
- ElTorito support (bootable)
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jiic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.