This is the Linux app named JImageMan whose latest release can be downloaded as JImageMan.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JImageMan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is yet another digital image manager. After using many other fine manager applications I found some things I wanted in an image manager that didn't exist in just one manager so I tried to create one that had all the features that I liked in one manager.
One notable feature is the meta data or tags are stored in the image file itself so that when you move your image library the metadata and all the tagging work you did goes with the images.
It is not perfect but it has been in use for years on my machine and I thought it time to share and see what other developers could bring to it.
- Photo tagging with tags that follow the photo (in image meta data)
- Batch tagging
- Batch image rotation
- Batch image renaming
- Batch printing
- Batch image scaling
- Organization by filename, tags, and dates
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jimageman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.