This is the Linux app named JingleFoxPro whose latest release can be downloaded as JingleFoxPro_2.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JingleFoxPro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJingle player for DJs, webradios etc. It is based on Firefox / HTML5 and natively supports OGG/Vorbis. MP3, WMA and M4A is supported as well, via the Windows Mediaplayer Plugin. JingleFox Pro supports hotkeys and other DJ relevant features.
ATTENTION!!! JingleFoxPro is not working with Firefox versions greater than 14! Unfortunately Mozilla has removed an essential Interface that is needed for JingleFoxPro. In order to continue using JingleFoxPro you can use Firefox 14 Portable. You also need to copy the "np-mswmp.dll" from the "plugins" directory of your normal Firefox installation to the "plugins" folder (that you need to create first) inside the "Firefox" directory of your Firefox 14 portable. Sorry for this inconvenience!
- "Live Perform" mode
- Drag & Drop for loading tracks
- Cue points
- Cookie storrage
- Automatic fadeout
- DJ player like - display
- Multiple presets
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jinglefoxpro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.