This is the Linux app named Jinja whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jinja with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jinja is a fast, full-featured and expressive template engine for Python. It offers full unicode support, a sandboxed environment for safe executions, and so much more.
Jinja is among the most widely used template engines for Python, and for good reason. It is both beautiful and powerful, and makes a template designer’s job a lot easier. Jinja is inspired by Django's templating system, but steps it up with an expressive language that results in more powerful tools, plus an automatic HTML escaping system for utmost security. Internally Jinja is based on Unicode and will run on a wide range of Python versions.
- Sandboxed execution mode
- Powerful automatic HTML escaping system
- Template inheritance and inclusion
- Templates are compiled to optimized Python code just-in-time and cached, or optionally ahead-of-time
- Debugging system that makes it easier to debug
- Configurable syntax
- Extensible filters, tests and functions
- Template designer helpers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jinja.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.