This is the Linux app named NSQ whose latest release can be downloaded as nsq-1.2.1.windows-amd64.go1.16.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NSQ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NSQ is a realtime distributed messaging platform that is designed to scale, and can even handle billions of messages daily. It promotes distributed and decentralized topologies, allowing it high availability and fault tolerance along with guaranteed reliable message delivery.
NSQ scales horizontally and is easy to configure and deploy. It is agnostic to data format, so messages can be in JSON, MsgPack, Protocol Buffers, or anything else. Official Go and Python libraries are available, and so are many other community-supported libraries. Binary releases are published for Linux, freebsd, darwin and Windows as well as an official Docker image.
- Supports distributed topologies with no SPOF
- Scales horizontally
- Low-latency push based message delivery
- Load-balanced and multicast style message routing
- Excels at both high- and low-throughput workloads
- Primarily in-memory
- Runtime discovery service for consumers to find producers
- Transport layer security
- Agnostic to data format
- Few dependencies
- Simple TCP protocol supporting client libraries in any language
- HTTP interface for stats, admin actions and producers
- Integrates with statsd for realtime instrumentation
- Robust cluster administration interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nsq.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.