This is the Linux app named jIPFire whose latest release can be downloaded as jipfire.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jIPFire with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jIPFire is an easy-to-use basic Linux iptables generator written on Java. It has some ready, very basic and general, rules that can be applied, or just displayed, and it gives you also the ability to create your own custom iptables rules.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jipfire/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.