This is the Linux app named JIVAM whose latest release can be downloaded as jivam_v.1.0.17_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JIVAM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JIVAM - Java Image Viewer And Manipulator.
Free portable cross-platform and pure Java.
Support GIF/PNG/JPG/JPEG formats.
Support view, convert, resize and rotate images.
Simple and intuitive GUI.
Tested in Windows/Linux. Need JRE-1.8 - https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html.
Source - https://github.com/harp077/jivam/
If you like this - put a star on https://github.com/harp077/jivam/ for support project please.
- JIVAM - free portable cross-platform image viewer and manipulator, 100%-pure Java.
- Support GIF/PNG/JPG/JPEG formats.
- Support view, convert, resize and rotate images.
- Simple and intuitive GUI.
- Tested in Windows/Linux.
- Need JRE-1.8 - https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html.
Java Swing, Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jivam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.