This is the Linux app named JJSplit whose latest release can be downloaded as JJSplit.v1.23.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JJSplit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A file splitter made in java to split and join files very quickly for easier transfer over the internet. Has option to delete parts one by one while joining/splitting. Supports joining .001, .002 parts as well. Just double click to join the files..
- Double click to join the parts
- Ability to delete parts one by one while joining/splitting to free up space and time
- Supports joining .001 files as well.
- Multithreaded operations
Java Swing, Other toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jjsplit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.