This is the Linux app named JLightChessLibDemo to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JLightChessLibDemo-0.7.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JLightChessLibDemo to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JLightChessLibDemo to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The project aims to help the chess client developpers by showing how my JLightChessLib chess library canbe used in a simple application without ia, anyway the library is not developped for this purpose (as it may be very slow).
In order to use a particular version of the demo, you will need a JLightChessLib jar whose version is at least the same as the downloaded demo.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lightchslibdemo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.