This is the Linux app named Jlint whose latest release can be downloaded as jlint-3.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jlint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jlint will check your Java code and find bugs, inconsistencies and synchronization problems by doing data flow analysis on the code and building the lock graph. Jlint is fast, easy to learn, and requires no changes in the class files to be checked.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jlint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.