This is the Linux app named JMakeZtxt whose latest release can be downloaded as jmakeztxt-1.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JMakeZtxt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMakeZtxt converts text files into the format needed by Weasel Reader (or CSpotRun). It is written in Java and should run on any machine that has a Java 2 JRE available for it. It has been most heavily tested on Linux and (lesser on) Windows.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmakeztxt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.