This is the Linux app named jMIR to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jMIR_3_1_developer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jMIR to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jMIR to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONjMIR is an open-source software suite implemented in Java for use in music information retrieval (MIR) research. It can be used to study music in the form of audio recordings, symbolic encodings and lyrical transcriptions, and can also mine cultural information from the Internet. It also includes tools for managing and profiling large music collections and for checking audio for production errors. jMIR includes software for extracting features, applying machine learning algorithms, applying heuristic error error checkers, mining metadata and analyzing metadata.
- ACE 2
- jAudio 2
- jSymbolic 2
- jWebMiner 2
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmir/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.