This is the Linux app named JTransforms to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jtransforms-2.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JTransforms to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JTransforms to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONJTransforms is the first, open source, multithreaded FFT library written in pure Java. Benchmark results show better performance than FFTW. The latest version is available at http://github.com/wendykierp/JTransforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtransforms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.