This is the Linux app named JMP3Renamer whose latest release can be downloaded as JMP3Renamer-2.3.2-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JMP3Renamer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMP3Renamer is a plugin-based renamer/tagger written in Java. It supports automatical assignment of the data to the files and magic cookies to specify the filename format. Currently available plugins: Discogs, MusicBrainz, Filename, Filetag, Mp3, Ogg
- Rename and tag MP3 and OGG files
- Album oriented workflow
- Get meta data from Musicbrainz, LastFM or Discogs
- Get album art from LastFM, Discogs or Google Image Search
- Define the file name pattern
- Define a directory structure
- Text functions: Transform title to UPPER CASE, lower case, search & replace, etc.
Java Swing, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmp3renamer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.