This is the Linux app named JNP Timer for Desktops and Laptops whose latest release can be downloaded as jnptimer-presentation.html. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JNP Timer for Desktops and Laptops with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JNP Timer for Desktops and Laptops
JNP Timer is a simple & powerful brain training tool to improve your ability to focus on tasks and prevent distractions and procastination. It is inspired in techniques such as the Pomodoro technique and Time Boxing.
- Train your Brain to avoid interruptions and procastination
- Focus Work Time Tracking (25 Minutes slots)
- Easy to use Tasks Definition as Notes
- Monitor Focus-Work and Interruptions
- Tick Sound
- Pleasant Alarm Sound when Time is gone
Government, Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Management, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnptimerfordesk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.