This is the Linux app named jobBuddy whose latest release can be downloaded as Mac04.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jobBuddy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Looking for a job? jobBuddy searches the top job sites and displays listings in an easy-to-use interface. jobBuddy can even hide jobs you don't want and update results at a later time. Best of all, there is no registration or third party service.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jobbuddy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.