This is the Linux app named Zanzi Information Sharing whose latest release can be downloaded as zanzi-0.2.2-net2-vs2005-src.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zanzi Information Sharing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zanzi Information Sharing
A P2P application that shares raw information between peers. Using a altered G2 protocol (called Z1) to search data within files/databases by means of file and database specific providers. Web services nodes may in future extend the Z1 network beyond des
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zanziinfo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.