This is the Linux app named JODReports whose latest release can be downloaded as jodreports-2.4.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JODReports with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JODReports is a solution for generating dynamic documents and reports in Java based on the OpenDocument format (ODF). Templates can be easily composed with a word processor such as OpenOffice.org Writer. Data sources include POJOs and XML.
- Templates are OpenDocument Text (ODT) files
- Powerful templating instructions
- Data to be merged into the template can be supplied as simple Map, java object and xml
- Processing instructions can be inserted in a visual, non-obstrusive way without cluttering the template layout
- Special support is provided for web applications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jodreports/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.