This is the Linux app named Joomla whose latest release can be downloaded as Joomla_3.10.1_to_3.10.2-Stable-Patch_Package.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Joomla with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Joomla! is an award-winning content management system (CMS) that allows users to build websites and powerful online applications. It is very easy to use, stable and secure, with thousands of free extensions and templates.
- Built-in SEO and SEF
- Over 8,000 extensions available
- User management (ACL)
- Menu management
- Cache management
- Various design features
- Editing and publishing tools
- Core functionalities including redirect, banners, contacts, news feed, custom fields and more
- Easy core and extension updating
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/joomla.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.