This is the Linux app named Jpeg Decoder whose latest release can be downloaded as jdecversion1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jpeg Decoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Current Decoder can decode Baseline Jpeg Images (both single & multi scan images) only. The decoded gray scale/color jpeg image is written to a PGM/PPM file. A provision to view the image in a window is provided (for this you will need Open CV).
- Supports decoding of Baseline Jpeg Images (both single scan and multi scan images)
- Also acts a Jpeg Image viewer provided you have OpenCV Libraries
- Supports decoding images to resolutions (W x H), (W/2 x H/2), (W/4 x H/4), (W/8 x H/8) where W is the width of the image and 'H' is the height of the image
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpegdecoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.