This is the Linux app named JPhotoTagger whose latest release can be downloaded as JPhotoTagger-0.44.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JPhotoTagger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JPhotoTagger is a platform independent Photo Manager. You can manage and find fast your photos through keywords, descriptions and other so called metadata ("tags"). It speeds up adding or editing tags through automatic keyboard input completion and other features.
All tags will be written into XMP sidecar files and JPhotoTagger's database. The images are left untouched. JPhotoTagger is open to work together with other applications such as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. JPhotoTagger automatically reads tags from new and changed sidecar files and updates it's database. You can tag your photos with e.g. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and JPhotoTagger both even on different operating systems: JPhotoTagger runs on every system where Java is installed.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jphototagger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.