This is the Linux app named jPicEdt whose latest release can be downloaded as jpicedt-install_1_6-pre1_20171001.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jPicEdt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jPicEdt is an extensible internationalized vector-based drawing editor for LaTeX and related packages (TikZ, PsTricks,...), written in Java. It is also a library of reusable high-level graphic primitives.
- Can be launched with any ASCII superset text encoding (such as latin1 or UTF-8), so it can be used for Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc... (provided that you select the appropriate encoding at installation)
- Standalone or includable LaTeX file (with a standalone file you can directly generate a PDF or PS picture)
- Extensible with fragments (library of picture fragments)
- Extensible with macros (written in Beanshell)
- Native LaTeX text support, making it easy to include a math formula within a picture
- Pstricks code generation and parsing
- TikZ code generation
- DXF code generation (simplistic only)
- Internationalization of menues (currently English, French, German, Polish, Portugese, Russian, Spanish)
- LaTeX picture environnement code generation and parsing
- LaTeX epic/eepic code generation and parsing
- Shape editing (mirror, rotation, shrinking/dilatation, etc...)
- Bezier curve & smooth polygon editing
- LaTeX xcolor predefined color support
- Shape trimming by convex zone
- HTML and PDF manuals in 3 languages (French, English and German)
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpicedt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.