This is the Linux app named JPlayerClassic whose latest release can be downloaded as JPlayerClassic1.0Beta.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JPlayerClassic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JPlayer Classic is a free and open source player written in java and using JMF (Java Media Framework) to decoding multimedia formats.
JPlayer Classic support multiple video and audio formats such as .mov .mp3 .wav .au .aiff and some .mpg .mpeg formats and i works to make it support larger range of formats in the release 1.0
- Repeats current media manually or automatically
- Maximize and minimize the screen size
- Save ScreenShot image from video
- Some nice animated backgrounds when run audio files
- Some of nice skins
- Other traditional features in MediaPlayer such as Control Buttons .... Stop,Pause,Play,Increase and Decrease Speed, Mute,Change Volume Size, and Change Media Progress
Information Technology, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jplayerclassic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.