This is the Linux app named jProjectTranslator whose latest release can be downloaded as jProjectTranslator.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jProjectTranslator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:The project has moved to Github, try this link.
This allows audio editing projects to be converted between different audio editing tools. Currently it can read Ardour, AES31 and VCS Startrack projects and save them as Ardour or AES31 projects.
AES31 projects can be used with a variety of audio editing tools.
64 bit audio files are supported.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/projecttrans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.