This is the Linux app named JRemindX to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jremindx.jnlp. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JRemindX to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JRemindX to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A java multi platform ("J") multi purpose ("X) reminder. Reminds you when a configured amount of time has elapsed. Integrates nicely in a desktop environment (tray icon). Perfect to infuse tea while sitting in front of the PC.
- Integrates nicely in a desktop environment
- Runs with sun/oracle jvm and openjdk
- Tested with Kubuntu 10.10 (64), WinXP, Win7(64)
- Highly configurable
- Nice eye candy (shaped, semitransparency) available running under Windows
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jremindx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.