This is the Linux app named JS-CAD whose latest release can be downloaded as JSCAD-12-22-12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JS-CAD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: I moved the source to Github. The name is the same.
JS-CAD is meant to be a small, lightweight CAD application that will run in any HTML5 compliant browser.
Give the latest version a try: http://js-cad.sourceforge.net/latest/index.html
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/js-cad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.