This is the Linux app named JSON for Modern C++ whose latest release can be downloaded as JSONforModernC++version3.9.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JSON for Modern C++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JSON for Modern C++
This is JSON for C++, a JSON library unlike any other that's packed with plenty of great features. While there may be dozens of JSON libraries out there, JSON for C++ stands out with a focus on three things: an intuitive syntax, trivial integration and serious testing. Using the operator magic of modern C++, this library makes JSON feel like a first class data type. With trivial integration, the entire code is made up of a single header file json.hpp, no dependencies, no complex build system required. It's been heavily unit-tested covering 100% of the code, and follows the Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) best practices to ensure the highest quality at all times. Among its many features are JSON pointers, JSON patches, Iterators, SAX parsing and various container operations.
- Arbitrary Types Conversions
- Binary Formats
- Binary Values
- Element Access
- JSON Pointer
- JSON Patch and Diff
- JSON Merge Patch
- Object Order
- Specializing enum conversion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/json-for-modern-c.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.