This is the Linux app named Tungsten Replicator whose latest release can be downloaded as tungsten-replicator-oss-4.0.0-18-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tungsten Replicator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tungsten Replicator is a high performance, free and open source replication engine that supports a variety of extractor and applier modules. Data can be extracted from MySQL, Oracle and Amazon RDS, and applied to numerous transactional stores and datawarehouse stores (MySQL, Oracle, and Amazon RDS; NoSQL stores such as MongoDB; Vertica, Hadoop, and Amazon RDS).
Tungsten Replicator helps technically focused users solve host of problems and offers features that surpass those of most other open source replicators. During replication, Tungsten Replication allows data to be exchanged between different databases and database versions, information can be filtered and modified, and deployment can be between on-premise or cloud-based databases. It supports parallel replication and advanced topologies such as fan-in and multi-master. It can also be used efficiently in cross-site deployments.
- global transaction IDs to support failover
- flexible transaction filtering
- extensible transaction metadata
- multiple replication services per process
- simple, well-documented operation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tungsten-replicator.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.